Exakt Lite is an inuitive and user friendly FM synthesizer plugin. From the harsh digital and cold sounds known from the FM era to warm and organic sounds, Exakt Lite can create a wide range of sounds.
Exakt Lite has got 4 operators which can be arranged in the classic 8 FM algorithms with feedback on operator D. Each operator has got different waveforms such as the basic sine, saw, square and triangle. Additionally, the 8 classic waveforms from the Yamaha TX81Z are emulated.
Each operator has got a separate amplitude envelope generator supporting the classic 5 point TX envelopes. These envelopes have been modeled to mimic the TX characteristics.
The plugin UI has been created using vector graphics and supports blur free resizing.
- 4 aliasing free Operators with classic TX waveforms
- 12 voices
- Drag-and-drop envelopes
- 8 classic FM algorithms with feedback on operator D
- Resonant filter with 24db/oct lowpass, highpass and bandpass
- Visualization of the resulting waveform for immediate editing response
- LFO syncable to host
- Runs on Windows (VST 2 and VST3) and Mac (AU, VST2 and VST3), 64 bit only
All parts in the sound demo have been made using only Exakt Lite. No additional effects have been used.
Windows: Windows 8 or higher, 64bit host
Mac: macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher, 64bit host. macOS 10.15 (Catalina) is supported
- Fix: The plugin crashed on Mac systems without Metal support. Supporting these now.
- Fix: In VST3 the plugin displayed always the preset name 01 (Dreampad) even when another was saved in the DAW.
- Fix: When the LFO shouldn't be synced to the DAW tempo, the rate would show the synced values when the plugin was opened again.
- Fix: Performance improvements.
- Change: The preset name doesn't contain the preset number anymore.
- Change: The Windows installer now allows to select the VST3 directory.
- Change: The synced LFO rate knob snaps to the available values.
- Fix: Windows: When display settings were set to 150% scaling or higher, the plugin crashed
- Fix: Waveform was displayed incorrectly when preset was initialized
- Fix: Envelope could produce clicks when a key was released before the sustain point
- Fix: Adjusted envelope attack and decay characteristics
- Fix: A missing image prevented the mac installer from displaying properly in dark mode
- Add: User manual available through menu item
- Fix: AU version crashed in Logic X and MainStage 3
- Fix: Pitchbend range available through wheel context menu are working now
- Add: The factory bank now contains all 32 presets
- Initial release